Memberlist
Usergroups
Register
Ferry to Thassos
Goto page Previous  1, 2

stevie20
Thassos-Fan
Thassos-Fan

Post Posted: 26.04.2009, 9:22    Post subject: Ferry Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that Tanja, See you on the 8th. Do you think it is quicker to travel Kavala/Skala Prinos if u are coming from Thesss. airport. Thought we might try this route..Thanks everyone for the ferry updates.
Hi to Aegean60 in Derby, we are in Ambergate, just up the road !
and going to Limenaria in a couple of weeks.
steve and val.

Aegean 60
Thassos-Fan
Thassos-Fan

Post Posted: 27.04.2009, 5:56    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again for the updates on the ferry situation, it certainly sounds more encouraging now. Hello Steve and Val, not sure if it is quicker crossing to Prinos, we have always gone to Keramoti, as there have always been more ferries from there, also, staying in Scala Potamia, it is quicker to get to there from Limenas. Plus the ferry Kavala/Prinos takes so longer, so for us probably Keramoti is probably best. Why not give it a try and see?
Aegean

jota
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Post Posted: 27.04.2009, 7:39    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi Steve & Val,

I've heard that Kavala-Prinos is not so regular now. And you cannot depend on the website thassos-ferries because it doesn't match with the timetable and information I have for Keramoti-Limenas. My advice is to go to Keramoti.
Looking forward seeing you again!

lynne read

Post Posted: 29.04.2009, 8:34    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

Ferries are trying to sort themselves out and hopefully will all be up and running for the busy season.

I will be going to Thessaloniki airport on Wednesday 13th May to drop relatives off for the BA flight so will be coming back with an empty car so if anyone wants a lift PM me - hurry first come first served lol

see ya

Lynne

Here are the ferry times from ANEK which I picked up on Monday this runs out on the 30th April but will be similar times on the new one when I get the new one will post it on here

Kategorie Others-Off Topic

ANEK (red Ferry) timetable

Aegean 60
Thassos-Fan
Thassos-Fan

Post Posted: 29.04.2009, 9:49    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi Lynn,
Thanks for the updated timetable, it is very helpful. We fly in on May 13th but will pick up our car there at the airport, so will not rush to take up your kind offer of a lift! What is your opinion of the journey time from the airport to Keramoti? we only hire an Atos and are always well loaded up, so keep within the speed limits. May see you at the airport,Thanks,
Aegean

hannes85
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Post Posted: 29.04.2009, 10:32    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

journey time from KVA airport to keramoti is about 10-15 minutes and from SKG airport about 2 hours i think...

Thassos, mir ston zu dir!

Augie
großer Thassos-Fan
großer Thassos-Fan

Post Posted: 30.04.2009, 7:16    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And you cannot depend on the website thassos-ferries because it doesn't match with the timetable and information I have for Keramoti-Limenas.

Hi Jota

Although that may have been true for the last month because of the circumstances with ANETH being on strike and not operating, the www.thassos-ferries.gr website is normally very dependable and up-to-date.

jota
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Post Posted: 30.04.2009, 7:59    Post subject: Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

That's true Augie. I meant at this time.

suzy
Thassos-Kenner
Thassos-Kenner

Post Posted: 30.04.2009, 13:11    Post subject: ferries Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

came home (Booo booo booo) yesterday, Ferries every 30 mins from Thassos no problems when we wanted to get there or coming back (well packed out though). new road open all the way the Thess and a dream to drive 1 hour 10 mins and really easy going.

ciara
Thassos-Fan
Thassos-Fan

Post Posted: 20.05.2009, 21:37    Post subject: Ferry Translate postingReply with quoteBack to top

Hi

We came home on the 21st April, the tuesday after Easter and the ferries were.....what's the best way to say this.....packed!

We were so grateful we were foot passengers because cars were waiting 5, 6, 7 hours to get on the ferry. We've never seen so many cars packed onto the ferry! Anek were wonderful they put on an extra ferry so everyone could get off the Island.

My advice would be get there early.

Curly

Post new topicReply to topic Thassos-Island Forum Index -> Thassos International All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: