ZORBAS RESTAURANT THASSOS TOWN

Hier ist Platz für eure Reiseerzählungen und für Bilder von der Insel|Travel reports and pictures of the island

Moderator: gemibihi

Antworten
STEVE
Thassos-Liebhaber
Thassos-Liebhaber

ZORBAS RESTAURANT THASSOS TOWN

Beitrag von STEVE »

I write to report to forum members of a fantastic night myself and my wife had on the 27th Sept 2003 , my 50th birthday at Zorbas in Thassos Town.
Great food,Great music and great greek dancing.

A local resident was also having a special celebration and lots of other people joined in the dancing it was a night to remember.

I took the following photo on increased time exposure to highlight the colours and also to give some feeling of the movement of the dancers.

I recommend members and vistors try the restaurant particularly on a Saturday Night
ZORBAS    PARTY TIME  27th September 2003
ZORBAS PARTY TIME 27th September 2003
STEVE
Thassos-Liebhaber
Thassos-Liebhaber

Music Men at Zorbas

Beitrag von STEVE »

The Duo were joined by the owner of club to sing songs.Quality sound equipment.Excellent service . Steve
ZORBAS       Restuarant .  Music Men  27/09/03
ZORBAS Restuarant . Music Men 27/09/03
Wolfgang
Webmaster
Webmaster
Beitrag von Wolfgang »

:birthday:

It is funny: I spent my 30th birhtday this year in exactly this restaurant! :D I really love this restaurant, the music, the dances and, of course, the food! Ever tried a schnitzel Hawaii? :love:

Wolfgang
Bild
STEVE
Thassos-Liebhaber
Thassos-Liebhaber

SCHNITZEL HAWAII

Beitrag von STEVE »

Hello Wolfgang,

the meal I had was lamb wrapped in vine leaves , absolutely perfect ,with peppers :up: .

I have tried schnitzel previously on Thassos but I have never been to Hawaii : :lol: .

Seriously though when I go back next June 04 I will try your recommendation.

Another thing about this restaurant is the kitchen area is open .The staff can also overlook the music in their quieter periods and the man at the entrance was excellent also bringing children in who were walking past with their parents , to observe the music and giving them sweets and flowers.

It was a perfect night all round even the Taxi driver was excellent in beautiful silver e class mercedes. A night to remember . I wish I could have my family over for a birthday party next year, perhaps my 60th.

Steve
J&P
Thassos-Newbie

Zorbas

Beitrag von J&P »

Hi Steve,

I'm glad you enjoyed Zorbas, we try to go at least once during our holiday to soak up the atmosphear and have a bit of a dance and sing song.

If you just want to watch and not be in the thick of things, it's good to sit in the Pizza resturant opposite (called Medusa). It's owned by the same man, and you can choose from either menu if you fancy.

He also own's the Eros boat which I would recommend a trip on if you get the chance on your next visit. (You will notice that one of the waiters also works on the boat during the day. It amazes me how hard these people work!).

Regards,
Jane
Ralfiii
Thassos-Fan
Thassos-Fan
Schnitzel Hawai ???

Beitrag von Ralfiii »

Momentchen mal Wolfgang wie war das noch mit dem Kohlrabi :lol:

Du fährst nach Thassos um bei Zorbas ein Schnitzel Hawai zu essen ???

Wieviel Ouzo hattest du denn da schon intus ??? :drink:

Gruß

Ralfiii
Wolfgang
Webmaster
Webmaster
Beitrag von Wolfgang »

er nun wieder :lol: Ich sage doch nicht, dass ich jeden Tag nur Schnitzel esse! Aber das ist dort halt sehr lecker! ;-) Aber Du hast ja recht.

Aber ich trinke in Limenas grundsätzlich keinen Ouzo. Nicht, dass er mir nicht schmekcen würde, aber ich muß halt immer noch bis Potos fahren. :(

Gruß
Wolfgang
Bild
Antworten